I know it’s not necessary, but some of you do follow my series developments and WIPs, and for all those I’m summing up my mind today.
Chloe Summers’ book (titled TAMING CHLOE SUMMERS) will not be part of the original Grover Beach Team series.
- This book is not a teen romance. It’s New Adult.
- Time has passed between what we last saw of Suan & Chris and now. The main characters are 20 and 21 years old.
- It’s not about soccer or basketball teams anymore.
- There will be a lot of sexual tension.
- There will be graphic sex.
- There will be some strong cuss words.
To put this book in a series with the main audence being young adults would be a risky thing. And to only lable it 18+ is just not enough, I’m afraid.
But don’t you worry. The only difference that really affects you is that there won’t be the addition Grover Beach Team #7 behind the title. The main characters’ names, all events that you know from the former books, all people mentioned will still be the same. But this book will be a complete and utter standalone. Only at the very end, I’ll add a note that whoever is new to my stories can read more about Chloe and her bad days in high school in the original series.
I hope that’s acceptable for all die-hard fans of the Grover Beach Team.
Happy reading and don’t forget to smile! 🙂